about this masterclass
Are you ready to take your presentation skills to the next level?
Are you okay at public speaking but know you could be better, or is your anxiety about presenting holding you back in your professional (or personal) life?
Would you like to learn how to design and deliver a clear, confident and compelling presentation?
Public speaking is a crucial skill in business and the great news is that everyone can learn to do it well. Presentation Skills masterclasses are tailored to the needs of your organisation and the requirements of individual participants.
In a safe and supportive environment, participants will learn tools and techniques to:
- weed out self-doubt and build confidence and self-belief
- overcome fears and get butterflies to fly in formation
- develop and deliver a clear and compelling presentation
- use body, voice and mind to enhance the message
- build rapport and engage an audience of 1 or 1000
- look and feel calm, confident and credible
- avoid the number one mistake most presenters make
- ensure their presentations are remembered for all the right reasons!
These masterclasses are delivered over 1 or 2 days depending on the requirements of your organisation and incorporate a selection of the modules outlined below. Participants have the option of being filmed and will receive constructive feedback in a supportive environment.
To ensure every participant receives the maximum benefit from their attendance, masterclasses are limited to a maximum of 8 people.
Business professionals in all sectors